So here we go … the annual list of aims, hopes and things to generally look forward to in the next twelve months in no particular order …
Aim To …
- Quickly settle into the new job.
- Get in the world of Twitter and start tweeting.
- Spend less time on the computer at home.
- Move out of the parents house.
- Get to the gym on a more regular basis.
Hope To …
- Trade in my brick-like Sony Ericsson for an iPhone.
- Read more … (actually finish a book would be a start!)
- See Jena finally escape the hell of retail and find a job that she’ll love doing.
Looking Forward To …
- Scotland vs. Ireland at Murrayfield in February.
- Being Best Man at Chris & Su’s wedding in April.
- Jena being bridesmaid at Claire & Nik’s wedding in July.
- PCI Summer Team in August.
- Rugby World Cup in September & October.
- Not working in retail in December.
So that’s my list so far … no doubt more will be added in the coming weeks and months … what are your aims and hopes and what are you most looking forward to in 2011?