At the start of the year I made my usual list of aims and hopes for the year ahead. We’re almost a quarter of the way through 2011 so thought I’d post an updated list and a few photos from a few adventures …
Aim To …
Quickly settle into the new job. Get in the world of Twitter and start tweeting.
- Spend less time on the computer at home.
- Move out of the parents house.
- Get to the gym on a more regular basis.
Hope To …
Trade in my brick-like Sony Ericsson for an iPhone.
- Read more … (actually finish a book would be a start!)
See Jena finally escape the hell of retail and find a job that she’ll love doing.
Looking Forward To …
Scotland vs. Ireland at Murrayfield in February.
- Being Best Man at Chris & Su’s wedding in April.
- Jena being bridesmaid at Claire & Nik’s wedding in July.
- PCI Summer Team in August.
- Rugby World Cup in September & October.
- Not working in retail in December.